Sunday, November 12, 2017

Second Snowy Owl


   I stopped by my work on my day off to see if the Snowy Owl found there last week was still present.  It was and it brought a friend, a second Snowy.  Only one bird was close enough to photograph.
   Also present in the reservoir were a Pied-billed and Horned Grebe.
   The Snowy Owl stood its ground with an angry Crow, until the corvid realized that the Owl wasn't fazed.
  The owl stood by as I was heading down back ramp, which allowed me to increase the distance between us and still face her head on.
 



     On the lower reservoir road a handful of bucks contemplated a rearranging of the accepted hierarchy. 
10-pt Buck- " I'm going to let that guy know what I think of him......"

".....Maybe tomorrow".

Next up the buck who looks like he got his rack at the factory seconds outlet. 

He better walk before he makes him run.

No comments:

Post a Comment