Sunday, October 22, 2017

Orange-crowned Warbler - Check

   I keep an unwritten hitlist of birds that I expect to add to my yardlist.  I did this for a while at my old house until I ran out of 'expecteds' while the new birds kept coming.  Today I achieved the dual-goal of crossing Orange-crowned Warbler off of the hitlist and reaching 100 yardbirds for the year.

100th yardbird species for the year, 113 all-time

Fueling up for migration

Getting a better angle 
   Updated Hitlist - Cedar Waxwing, Indigo Bunting, Black-throated Blue Warbler.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I still have yet to see a House Sparrow in my yard. I can't bring myself to put them on the hitlist because I'm still kind of traumatized by the plague of them that used to descend on the feeders at my old house.

    ReplyDelete