Friday, November 9, 2012

Dog's big day



       There are many people who treat their dogs like they're one of their kids.   Sometimes dogs pick up on this and go through a rebellious 'teenage' phase.   Like this dog.
Identities obscured for legal reasons
       I don't know exactly what is going on here but I'm willing to take a shot.  What I figure happened  is that the dog took his owner's boat for a joyride without permission.   Being impulsive and irresponsible he never thought to check the gas tank.  He gets out in the middle of the Detroit River, runs out of gas and has to call the old man to tow him home.  I can hear the excuses......I didn't have any money.......I don't have opposable thumbs to operate the gas pump nozzle.....I didn't think....
That's just it, he didn't think.  There'll be no fire hydrant pissing for him for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment